Business Risk Management Officer/ Senior Officer
- - Reports direct to the Head of Risk Management – Investment Banking Division.
- - Updating and implementing of Risk Management Strategy, policy and processes.
- - Support the Head of Risk to cover key aspect of Underwriting Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk (i.e. IRR, Equity), Liquidity Risk and Settlement Risk pursuant to Regulatory Requirement (SSC).
- - Setup tools and system to identify, assess, measure, control and reports all business risk types to Board of Directors.
- - Setup and monitor Risk Limit on regular basic to ensure risk is managed and control.
- - Setup Risk modeling in in order to quantify the impact of all financial risk types.
- - Assisting the Head of Risk Management in preparing internal / external risk report on regular basis.
- - Providing support, education and training to colleagues to build risk awareness.
- - Perform other tasks assigned by the Head of Risk Management and BOM.
- - At least 3 years banking experience (commercial/ investment bank) or securities trading services of which 2 years should be in the Risk Management role.
- - Knowledge of Banking systems and processing of trading Securities/ Bond activities.
- - Be able to identify weaknesses in Risk modeling and Investment processes, as well as ability to propose solution to fix the given short comings.
- - Be able to work independently under pressure
- - Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, to learn quickly new concepts
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Vietnamese
- - Degree or professional qualification of BA or higher in finance, economics, banking and business administration.
- - FRM candidate/ holder is a plus.
Please send your documents (application letter, CV, related documents, etc) to: firstname.lastname@example.org