Location: Hanoi and HCMC
Direct Report: Director of Research
- Macro economy research: Analyze key economic indicators and regulatory development to detect trend of economy and their impact on sector and company valuation & risk.
- Perform comprehensive analysis, financial modeling and valuation of companies and industry to suggest investment proposal for investors.
- Attend corporate events and company site visit to closely track change of industry and company business.
- Run technical model to time market trend
- Develop and back test quantitative model on economy and company to quantify economic status, scoring and ranking company stock.
- Write regularly reports on stock market, economy and company analysis.
3 to 5 years of experience in financial analysis (in either sell-side or buy-side):
- Bachelor degree or Master Degree in finance or accounting.
- CFA Charterholder/ CFA candidate above level 2/ ACCA is a plus.
- Computer skill: MS office and computer programming (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Good modeling and presentation skills.
Please send your documents (application letter, CV, related documents, etc) to: email@example.com