Investment Banking Developer
- Join full life cycle of software development
- Design and development of applications to the users which is based using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and/or .Net, ASP.NET, Node.js
- Actively involve self in the analysis of requirements & implementation of enhancements and change requests.
- Create design specifications and systems design with instruction from Project Manager
- Provide technical guide, proper instruction to low level members
- Experience in using database such as Oracle, MS SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra;
- Frameworks such as: Spring MVC, AngularJS, NodeJS, CXF, RabbitMQ... ;
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Enthusiasm and interest in all things technology (prefer mobility, cloud computing, big data);
- Self-motivated, able to juggle multiple projects at once;
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiative, take direction and collaborate well with others.
- Highly responsible, careful, hardworking, initiative and able to work under pressure;
- Good levels of communication, both written and verbal;
- Bachelor degree in software engineering or computer science.
Desirable, not essential:
- Some knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Front-end development including jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Mobile App development experience (iOS & Android)
- Experience with software development methodology such as SCRUM.
- CMMi knowledge.
- Good English skill, capable of direct communication in English.
- Why you will love working here:
- - Join a professional working environment where you will see talented and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Governmental insurance and other compensation according to labor law
- Chance to grow up in your career path
Please send your documents (application letter, CV, related documents, etc) to: email@example.com