Cơ hội nghề nghiệp
May 29, 2020
The position would suit candidates with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
The Advanced Analytics and Innovation (A&I) team at Techcom Securities provides decision support across all business operations using data analytics and reporting including machine learning and optimization. A&I currently seeks a Data Engineer to develop data management systems, analysis & insights, as well as to bring innovative ideas and solution aimed at continually improving business performance and decision making.
A Data Engineer plays the role of Senior Officer in Techcom Securities, reports directly to the Manager.
You will be expected to carry following responsibilities:
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data warehouse and data management systems.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analyzed.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Research new uses for existing data.
- Defines company data assets (data models) and jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Collaborate with members of your team (eg, data architects, the IT team, data scientists) on the project’s goals.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop and execute data strategy for long term data platform architecture.
This is your chance to become part of the leading innovative and reputable investment banking team in Vietnam! We provide competitive salary and comprehensive benefits from your hire date. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, employee assistance program, company holidays, paid vacation and more!
Managerial data architecture, data modeling and industry systems/processes; Data Warehouse/Data Marts systems, including leading ETL tools (ODI, SSIS etc.), Cloud based data warehousing solutions with leading technologies such as AWS or Azure.. Ability to influence and gain support from your team and client stakeholders through effective written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
Job Requirement:At least 3 years of experience in data engineering or data science. BA/BSc or above in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred. Proven experience as a Data Engineer, Software Developer, or similar. Proficient in at least one programming language such as SQL, R, Python, Java, C++